Sunday, March 13, 2016

Egg Bread (Gyeran-ppang): Korea Snack bread

I started to get lazy now, haha. Well, I couldn't work on my computer for 3 days since Thursday because my eye hurts, maybe I playing too much game.


But it's getting much better, so I think I have to do something. I saw a photo of this kind of snack on the internet it's name is "Gyeran-ppang" or Korean egg bread. It's a cake with egg inside, and it makes me want to try it. But I had never been to Korea, I don't know what it's like, haha. I just make it the way I want to eat.
By putting a lot of cheese and mayonnaise, this bread is very delicious for me ^^. Hot from the oven when the cheese is not set, it's the best treat!
I think it's a good idea for breakfast too, as it's very easy to make. Plus, you can add anything you want, sausage or ham into the batter, so don't stop your imagination.



Egg Bread
makes 3 (mini loaf pan)



 60g ............................ Plain flour
1tsp ............................. Baking powder
40g .............................. Granulated sugar
1/2cup ......................... Milk
1................................... Egg
15g .............................. Melted butter
1/2tsp .......................... Vanilla extract

Filling and topping
3 .................................. Eggs
..................................... Mozzarella cheese, cut into small dice
..................................... Mozzarella cheese, grated
..................................... Mayonaise




Preheat an oven to 200C
Butter 3 mini loaf pans with butter.



 Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, pour the sugar into the bowl, and whisk to combine.
Pour milk, melted butter, egg and vanilla into the bowl.
 Whisk until smooth.


 Pour into the prepared pan (about 100ml/ pan)


 Put small dices of Mozzarella cheese into the batter, and put the egg into the pan.


Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and drizzle with mayonnaise.
Bake for 15 minutes.


Egg Bread (Gyeran-ppang): Korea Snack bread

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible to know the size of your small loaf? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi' Elena

    It's 6.5X11cm and 3cm in depth.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...